Please click on the links to learn what this site is about.
I Am Not A Victim, I Am A Survivor! ~ First and foremost, I will have you know that I am a survivor and a Christian. Secondly, I will share that I have been a victim of most types of abuse: childhood abuse, emotional abuse, physical abuse, sexual abuse, spouse abuse, religious abuse, criminal abuse and even self abuse. Third, I will not be silenced and that, my friends… is what this site is all about. Welcome to a story of survival!
About ~ Purpose, Passion & Progress! Our purpose is to survive it, our passion is to rise above it and progress happens when we give back. Survive, Rise & Thrive! We survive hell, live life and give hope. Find out how you can help support these efforts now!
About Me ~ I am a survivor and I have a story to tell. It is my hope to touch your soul deeply, profoundly and permanently with my story.
My Life Stories ~ While I am currently writing these pieces for a fictional book, they are based on true events. It is a way to document the many tears which have paved the unsuspecting paths of hell here on earth (check this tab occasionally as I will continue to add more)
My Poetry ~ Within these poems is the bittersweet journey of one victims struggle to become a survivor and to remain a believer. It is a hope to turn tragedies into something valuable, and a testament of how good can come out of evil every time.
A Voice ~ Who will be a voice for the victims? As a personal choice I will be a voice for the victims. For, I am a survivor and a Christian!
- Stories of sexual abuse survivors on display with Clothesline Project (minbcnews.com)
- PTSD IN SURVIVORS: CUTTING and SELF-MUTILATION (gerryellenson.wordpress.com)
- PTSD from Emotional Abuse (omgrey.wordpress.com)
- Photojournalist Nobuko Oyabu’s Own Journey of Recovery Sheds Light on Survivors of Rape and Sexual Abuse (leoadambiga.wordpress.com)
- Advocate: 1 in 4 girls sexually abused (newsnet5.com)